Monday 29 December 2014

Jacklex Naval Brigade

 I could not let 2014 without at least one more post. Here are the only figures I have  managed to paint in two months, the lovely N1 Naval Brigade Sailor advancing. Times six.


Jacklex 20mm sailors from HMS Nostalgia!


I am going for "look good en mass" appeal, but with output currently at less than a figure a week it is going to take some imagination at the moment! 

However I am going to end 2014 on a positive note, they are finished and six more of their mates are prepped and ready to go along with a company of the Lincolnshire's. 

So, Happy New Year to you all and I will be back in early 2015.

7 comments:

  1. Definitely an OS look, for sure. I guess I should have expected such troops coming off the HMS Nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, the ship was not lost in battle but disappeared in the mist of time!

      Delete
  2. The Jacklex do have their charm. and TG for their 4.7" gun! What 20mm Colonial would be without a 4.7"?
    Mind you I like my Scrubies too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a Jacklex 4.7 piece, they just don't realise it!

      Delete
  3. How about a Naval Gatling gun and crew from her sister ship HMS Reminisce?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great, love the paint job, especially faces and pants...

    ReplyDelete